Campers should wear comfortable shoes and clothing that they can play and get messy in, this includes: tennis shoes (no sandals, Chaco’s, Crocs, Heelys, or flip-flops), t-shirt, and shorts. (Short shorts or spaghetti straps are not allowed.)Your child will need a backpack labeled with his/her name containing:
- A refillable water bottle
- Lunch in an insulated lunch box.
- Modest bathing suit (one piece for girls) and towel
- Snack Bar money to place on their account for the week (optional, $5-$10 for the week)
- Hand sanitizer
- Face mask/covering (we recommend you pack extras in your camper's backpack)
- Sunscreen (apply before camp, too) and bug spray, if desired
Note: According to EPA Sunwise Program standards, each child will need to have at least 8 oz. of sunscreen to apply during a typical week of camp. We recommend spray sunscreen for easy application.